Sunday, December 20, 2009

Triple X Syndrome Facts

ary87n @ 2009-12-20T14: 43:00

Hello guys, here I am again as I promised. Let me give you a
riassuntino, because I imagine that there are some 'forgotten history. But it's my fault ... between an upgrade and spend another month. I swear that I envy you. You updated almost every week.
I try to update every time something happens that makes me change the mood-_-I do not want
always whining and then not tell you anything.
Anyway here's the summary.
last chapter has led to a new couple, Mark and Pamela. During an afternoon of study Pamela has taken the first step with the timid Mark! And they spent a romantic evening of love! In
Marian got a house distant relative and was not well received by the girl.
And now a new chapter under the cut.


Katia: "Marian but I scared? Sorry! It was not my intent! "
Marian:" No no, I'm cooking. "

Photobucket

Katie:" It 's really good! "

Photobucket

Marian:" Thanks. "

Photobucket

Katie: "You're a girl of few words, is it?! I too was like that! I do not understand anyone, and I fled. I'd had enough of my family, their questions, their imposition. In that period of life I wanted to get along alone. And I made many mistakes, because I had no one who advised me on what was best for me. And I paid the consequences, always! "
Marian:" I understand ... I have to go in the room to do homework, I'm sorry! "
Katia:" Maybe I'd better go, too, come back tomorrow. Say hello to your mother! Hello!
---------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
Marian: "Daniel! Please come here to ride! "
Daniel:" The love I run away. Are you sick? "
Marian:" Come here! "
Daniel:" Ok arrival. "

Daniel: "Love Where Art Thou?"

Photobucket

Marian: "I was washing my hands, no kisses please! It 's a terrible thing! "

Photobucket

Daniel:" What is terrible? "
Marian:" And' round! "
Daniel:" Who? "
Marian:" Zia ... "
Daniel:" And 'round?? So it's alive! Oh God! "
Marian:" It is alive and well! It was in my living room until two minutes ago! "

Photobucket

Daniel:" Feel my love! Let to remain calm. First you have to avoid going around the city! "
Marian:" How do I? I keep it reinforced in my house? "
Daniel:" No! We will find a solution! "
Marian:" How can you be so calm? I'm terrified! "
Daniel:" And by Marian does not always make the Greek tragedy! Pam I remember when you do that! We need only to avoid the encounter and everything will go smoothly! Do you know what will? "
Marian:" No, I do not know! I hope to go away as soon as possible! What the hell are you talking about? Pamela and I have nothing in common! "
Daniel:" Love joking! Would you like to have a change ' to clear your mind? "

Photobucket

Marian:" Yes, we go out! "

Daniel and Marian are not alone in having had the idea of going to the mall ...

Mark:" Pam you I offer to eat? "
Pamela:" A lot of chips, after having sex I feel like a lot of chips! "

Photobucket

Mark:" Pam did not scream that word! People can feel! "
Pamela:" Mark my Mom how you old! "

[i] Meanwhile, in the shop next to ... [the]
Marian:" We take a hamburger? "

Photobucket

Daniel: "Ok, burgers are! But I wanted something to drink, go to the bar? "
Marian:" Ok, even if I do not really want! "
Daniel:" Siediamoci table here! "

Marian:" You know Daniel now I feel a bit ' rather, I was right out! "
Daniel:" I'm happy! Why are you laughing? "
Marian:" Look at the bar! "

Photobucket

Pamela:" Mark dissolves some ', do not give me a basin? "

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pamela: "Darling, I want to sit at the table!"
Mark: "There is no one and is busy!"
Pamela: "So what! Jump to ask whether it is free! "
Mark:" Ok! "

Mark:" Sorry! And 'free? "

Photobucket

Marian:" Yes, please. Pam? "
Pamela: 'Oh look how small the world! Marian Hello, hello Daniel! "
Mark:" You are the guys from the dance? Oh, Pam, if we want to go! "
Pamela:" No Mark! The past is past. Daniel you have something in eyes? "

Photobucket

Daniel:" No, it's all right! "
Marian:" What's good to see Pam! How do you feel in the new school? "

Photobucket

Pamela:" Fine! I set very well! Thanks also to my love! "
Marian:" Wow! So you're engaged? Since when? "
Mark:" Um ... or really from "
Pamela:" For a month! We knew from before! "
Marian:" I'm happy for you Pam! I'm sorry for everything that has happened, but we can leave behind! It would be nice to go out four
Pamela: "It is an excellent idea! We'd love, true love? "
Mark:" Sure! "
Pamela:" Marian does not know how happy I am! I can not stay away! Love kiss! "

Photobucket

Marian:" You are a beautiful couple, diverse, I would say ... Daniel, you're saying? "
Daniel:" Marian, maybe you should go, it's getting late for dinner! "
Marian: "Yes, unfortunately we have to leave you, see you soon Pam, I'll call tomorrow to reach an agreement for the exit! I'm really happy to have met you! Baci lovebirds! "

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment