Sunday, December 13, 2009

Indian Prices Of Lakme Cosmetics

I'm new here

Hello,
are back!
Unfortunately there are times that I'm not going to enter. I have had many problems this month.
have been busy for the job search-_-and then I had other problems ...
I was a graphic in a forum and I had some problems with the "Boss" of this forum.
Unfortunately we are unable to resolve, and after various insults that I received I've gone along with a friend who helped me in graphics.
I was very tied to the forum, which is 2 years and attended to me was a small family, so I was very disappointed. Now I and my friend are building a new forum. When you're ready I'll invite you:).
The only good news this time is that I finally got my laptop that I use mostly for graphics, and then I will have more time to read your legacy ♥. For the desktop computer I bought a giant screen * _ * and then play the sims is even better! But I have to do these days I'll have a formatting and re-save all files in the sims.
you remember which folder should I save? I found a topic on Edenstyle but now I find him more: (
Now I greet you and I swear that soon publish a new chapter and I'll catch up with your legacy! ♥
Bach

0 comments:

Post a Comment